Contribute: Individual Support
Support the Annual Fund
Great orchestral music and renowned music education programs for North Carolina’s schoolchildren are only possible through your generosity. Ticket sales cover only 34% of the total costs to present this world-class orchestra and fulfill our educational mission. Gifts to the Annual Fund help:
- Present superior performances and foster diverse audiences for orchestral music throughout our state
- Reach more than 50,000 schoolchildren through transformative music education programs
- Bring music to more than 250,000 people from Raleigh to Wilmington and Boone to Kill Devil Hills
- Present new works and commission brilliant, young composers
Some donate to help the Symphony meet the State’s unique Challenge Grant. Others have cherished memories of their first orchestra concert experience. And many enjoy the great donor benefits offered in our Giving Circle levels!
All of our donors share one trait: a passion for music and live symphonic performances.
Give Today and Help Us
Fulfill Our Promise to North Carolina
The North Carolina Symphony is the state’s largest performing arts organization, providing essential cultural value that enhances economic development in communities both large and small. Your contribution counts and is a wise investment.
- Years of Service to NC 83
- Miles Traveled 18,000+
- People Served 250,000+
- Students Served 50,000+
Read more in our 2016 Report to the Community.
Giving is Easy!
- Online: You can make a gift of any amount online here.
- Phone: Call the Symphony at 877.627.6724 during business hours, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, and a member of our Box Office can assist you.
- Regular mail: Send your check to: North Carolina Symphony, 3700 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 130, Raleigh, NC 27612
- If you would like to make a gift of stock, please use the form here.